Greetings!

Thankyou for posting the LuaThreads Work; it looks very simple
and easy to use; fits perfectly with the rest of Lua.

I'll be attempting to compile it in shortly, but after reading
the docs I have a question.  The manual states:

[mutex:lock()]
If the caller thread is already the owner of the mutex, nothing happens.

[mutex:unlock()]
If it owned by the caller thread, it is switched to the unlocked state.

- Does this imply that mutex locks do not correctly nest?  If so I think
it would be extremely beneficial (and far less error prone) if they were
made to do so.

Thanks!

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday