>I've found a nice place for beginners, called PLEAC
>(http://pleac.sourceforge.net/). It sure would be nice if lua had an entry there
>too!!

Yes, it would indeed. I tried to interest the people here at lua-l, but no-one
responded to my posting of Aug 5... (Actually, I got exactly one reply, but no
volunteers.) Now that lua-users.org is active and doing very well, perhaps a Lua
PLEAC variant could be done there. It would certainly be valuable for all the
community, even if the problems solved were not exactly the same as in PLEAC.
--lhf