Hello

I've released the headers for delphi an kylix for lua4.1 work, I've also included the
binnaries for windows.

Warning : These files was not fully tested all seems work but...

I've released a modified version of Lua4.1a with external thread support : you can
register lock, un_lock... callback function so you can use it delphi or kylix, I include
delphi and kylix headers in the files. (I use the Josh Jensen modification see mailing
archive for more infomatrions)

I've also updated all the other headers for better work in kylix.

All these files can be found at the THallium Software site :
HTTP://assoc.wanadoo.fr/thallium/thlua.html

A+

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)