[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: XMLRPC 0.0 for Lua
- From: "Martin Spernau" <martin@...>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:49:04 +0100
Wow! This is great news!
1) have you / will you add your Implementation to the list :
2) is there a big difference in using expat as parser to using plain Lua?
Maybe one should try and make some tests...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Carlson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 6:44 AM
Subject: XMLRPC 0.0 for Lua
> I've put an initial release of client/server bindings for Lua for XML-RPC
> http://www.place.org/~nop/luaxmlrpc-0.0.tar.gz . It contains my lxp expat
> binding, and uses LuaSocket for client transport.
> For more information on XML-RPC, see http://www.xmlrpc.org/ .
> Although the packaging and documentation are scant, this package
> successfully passes the validation tests at http://validator.xmlrpc.com/ .