Our scripts were 10-29 lines of script within a 700K
Win32 executable.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Holmes" <kerion@speakeasy.net>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: Performance

I am sure this may be the case in some applications, but in very heavy
processing applications, I would have to think that the margin of overhead
would start to grow. Especially in cases where the processor was being
utilized at 100% of its capacity (though, admittedly, this is very rare with
modern 1+ ghz processors).

Matt Holmes