Well, there was to be a background service monitoring the
db for changes to the rules, that would preform the compilation.
Then the resulting .dll would be pushed to a dir. There would
be a history of three dlls, and a periodic update of like 15 minutes.

So it wouldn't impact the clients. I was just hoping of outputing
lua script instead of the dlls.. but I guess, there would still be
unloading as you'd have to refresh the lua state?

Hmmm.. sorry for being only marginally on topic.

Chris