That's along the lines of what I'm thinking..

Pull the business rules from a database when they change,
plug em' into a C++ template, compile, link, and then refresh
the network's copy. The clients would reload the dlls on a cycle.

Although, I also need to be able to generate new logic. But simple
logic. Walk a tree of rules based decisions and generate the resulting
C++ while satisfying a generic interface that the clients can depend
on. Probably using the same templates.

This is all still in the R&D phase, ...ideas are welcome :)

Chris