I apologize. I didn't recall seeing the request for plain text only.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo [mailto:lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 3:42 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Open letter - HTML attachments

*Please* let's not start a war on this. Fortunately, lua-l has up to now
been imune to flame wars and I hope it will remain so. It seems to me
that lua-l is a list of very high content/noise ratio and I hope it will
remain so.

The last two paragraphs in http://www.lua.org/lua-l.html do ask that
postings to lua-l be in plain text and points to the page below for
instructions on how to turn off HTML alternatives:
	http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1236/nomime.html

This should be useful to those that may be sending HTML alternatives
without even knowing it.

Perhaps now is a good time to re-read http://www.lua.org/lua-l.html .
Thanks. --lhf