> I would be very happy, if someone with knowledge
> about the Lua VM made a detailed documentation
> of the opcodes. And No, lopcodes.h won't do at all.

The Lua authors have suggested before that the VM is there to implement the
language and it can and likely will change between releases to meet the
changes of the language.  That tells me that the VM is a moving target.

So what do you hope to get out of a detailed description of the opcodes?
I'm mostly just curious.