On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 09:00:29PM +0100, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 02:56:06PM -0500, Terry Bayne wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:30:50 +0100, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
> >
> > >I only think that it is worthwhile if you seriously think lots of work is
> > >going to go into making this apache module good. If it's just a toy for you
> > >then don't worry about it.  ( As an example, I have an ISAPI equivalent to
> > >Aguia which I would never dream of packaging - it is too much of a toy to
> > >me, although it does run http://www.digital-scurf.org/ )
> > >

> > Ummm any chance you could let us have a peek at your ISAPI thingy?  I
> > looked at the website, very nice.
>
> *blush*
>
> The ISAPI itself is fairly simple - the magic comes in the Lua code which
> manages the pages (which is a custom version of LHC released by Robert
> Kendrick) - When Rob gets back I'll ask him if I'm allowed to roll a release
> of that stuff.

An old version of LHC (the Lua Hypertext Compiler; I don't like wml or that
other one the Amiga nut wrote) was released under the GPL.  When I get
around to tidying it, I'll release it under a BSD style licence, as I've
seen the real light.

In the mean time, Dan's completely welcome to give you all the LHC derived
stuff that's in ISAPI/Lua.

--
Rob Kendrick - http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Today is what happened to yesterday.