On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 04:27:36PM -0300, Victor Bogado da Silva Lins wrote:
> 	Unfortunaly I don't know how to create a debian package. Do you
> have
> some pointers?

I can either point you at the debian package manuals, or offer my services
as a debian packager *grin*

I only think that it is worthwhile if you seriously think lots of work is
going to go into making this apache module good. If it's just a toy for you
then don't worry about it.  ( As an example, I have an ISAPI equivalent to
Aguia which I would never dream of packaging - it is too much of a toy to
me, although it does run http://www.digital-scurf.org/ )

Let me know what you think

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited