On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 09:47:30PM +0100, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
> I spent some time tonight getting Lua 4.1 alpha properly
> packaged up for Debian since there was a RFP (Request for
> Packaging) submitted to the debian bug tracking system.

If you fancy using apt, then look at http://apt.digital-scurf.org/

the instructions appear to work on a virgin woody computer.

possible problems with potato but I don't know :)

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited