[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: The Lua C API
- From: "J. Perkins" <jason@...>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:50:11 -0400
Jens Wessling wrote:
We have a lot of other nice Lua integration features.
1) Auto registration of C++ functions.
2) Ability to call class member functions from Lua.
3) Type safe pointer passing to and from Lua
4) Unified C++ function handler for C++ calls made from Lua.
Could you talk a little more about (1)? Currently I have
to precede each scriptable C++ function with a couple of
macros to register it with Lua. If you've found a way to
make this more transparent I'd love to hear it.