What would actually be helpful is understanding the idioms that others
(in my case, game developers) use when integrating Lua.  For example,
common questions that have come up include:

- how many Lua subsystems should I be using?
- show I put multiple scripts in a file
- where should I split the scripting language vs. C/C++
- what is a common way of calling an "AI" routine written in Lua?

I'm very impressed with Lua, but the reference manual is fairly dry and
without examples of "real world" usage.  The other docs out there are
fairly old and outdated.  I'm primarily relying on other people's source
code at the moment.

Brian