> From: "Philippe Lhoste" <PhiLho@gmx.net>
> >>I just wonder what will happen if no volunteer is found to pay the
> charges... But I suppose there will be plenty of generous givers.
>
>That is a slight worry but I'm sure in time someone will offer free hosting or
>sponsorship :-D  I think in the first instance John is just offering to set the
>site up here as he is familiar with it.

Right now, my domain (fensende.com) is hosted on a little NetBSD box
at my day-job.  Once my company gets its T1 installed, I'd be more than happy
to host lua-users.org on fensende.com.  I can't do it now because we're
struggling with a crappy 384 DSL link for thw whole company :-(  But
hopefully things will clear up in a month or two.
--
Mike Cuddy (mcuddy@FensEnde.com, MC312), Programmer, Daddy, Human.
Fen's Ende Software, Redwood City, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

       Now I lay me down to sleep / CVS, I pray, my code to keep.
       If disks crash before I wake: / format, newfs, cvs up, make.

       Join CAUCE: The Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail.
                          <http://www.cauce.org/>