Any reason why we can't take advantage of free hosting at SourceForge? They
are very generous with badnwidth, hd space, etc. There are no fees of any
kind. We can even have lua-users.org DNS pointed to our web page there.

PLUS, we get tools like Patch Manager, CVS, Doc Tracker, etc. etc.

Again, I volunteer to set this up if there is interest. Perhaps we could
even run a Wiki there? Or keep that as a code repository and "silently" link
to a Wiki site?

Eric