----- Original Message -----
From: "John Belmonte" <jvb@prairienet.org>
| At the Pair site I intend to start a new wiki, and to start up a mailing
| list for discussing site administration.  The current Lua Wiki will be taken
| down / transferred.  Any other site components such the web pages, code
| repository, cvs, other mailing lists, etc. are open to those interested.

Go for it. I'm not particularly bothered where the Wiki is as long as there is
one. I try and contribute, be nice if there was just one. Let me know if you
need any help. I dont have very much site admin experience at all can mince
around with Python if need be. MoinMoin is quite a nice Python wiki
(moin.sourceforge.com).

Regards,
Nick