----- Original Message -----
> Or put them on one of the Wiki Wiki Lua site.

I do belive that it vital for Lua that a source archive thingie is created
on lua.org. One of the main problems with lua compared to other languages is
that lack of a single point of entry to information. Newbies are working
overtime trying to find stuff because the only real place of value is this
list and the archives are not very userfriendly(.org :-)

We need a single place for the good stuff and it can only be on LUA.ORG ...

/Erik