At 13:55 20/7/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>   This is the one we use to build that library.

I didn't quite follow how this one works since SRC, and INC are never actually used as far as I could tell, but it showed me what I needed to know to build my own boardland make file, instead of using the cygwin make program.

I'm assuming cygwin make does some kind of magic with SRC and INC?

No. In fact, this is a cut from a more generic tool we use. I may have omitted something.

  But the hint about C++ extern "C" is also very important.

scuri