> > AIX 4.3: All functions available.
> > IRIX 5.3: All functions available.
> > SunOS 5.5: All functions available.
>
> SunOS 5.6: all available and working
> HPUX 11: all available and working
> OSF1 v4.0: all available and working
>
> [Linux & FreeBSD don't have them]

Thanks to all.

> It would look like our commercial Unix friends have a headstart on free
> Unices on that one...

Seems so :-(  But for X86 based free Unixes I can build (an even faster
version (no sigmasks)) myself.  And people toying with non-X86 Linux/*BSD
will have to invest some work (and I guess they are used to do so *g*).

So what about the Microsoft camp?  Do they have these functions in their
POSIX compatibility pack? (don't know if such a thing exists ;-)

Thanks, ET.

PS:
> /tmp/ccfrjprH.o: In function `main':
> /tmp/ccfrjprH.o(.text+0x13): warning: getcontext is not implemented and will always fail

Seems I'm getting too old.  Even linkers start to emit strange warnings...