Edgar Toernig <froese@gmx.de> wrote:

>Coroutines cannot be implemented in ANSI C (at least not for Lua).

True, C-level coroutine cannot, but see my previous post.

> [...] The corolib only supports X86 Linux and
>FreeBSD.  I never got any patches for other architectures.

You might want to have a look again at Icon, which has been ported to
many architectures, and which supports both generators and coroutines:
    http://www.cs.arizona.edu/icon/ftp/packages/unix/
See src/common/ for context-switch assembly code (e.g. "rswitch.s").

-jcw