Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

>Your wish is granted:
>	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/lua-4.1-work.tar.gz
>Be careful what you wish :-)

Thank you, sir!

>Now, the catches:
>- This is a snapshot. It might not even compile (it does, though).
>- There is no documentation. The code is the documentation :-)
>- Please do not ask questions about the code. Wait until an alpha version is
>  out and see whether the questions are still valid.
>- I'll try to keep this up-to-date, but I can't promise anything.

Of course.  This was not intended to cause you more work, but to be able
to find out more without having to ask how or when, which is what such a
"development snapshot" addresses.

>We'd like to see implementations of coroutines and multithreads on top these.

Aha, so a coroutine would be a lua_newthread call, tied to some C glue
code as closure, and returned to the original context as callable
userdata.  Very nice.

Is anyone doing this, or are you looking for a volunteer?
Oops, now I'm asking more questions...

-jcw