I've got one that is written in Perl. I'm attaching it to this message in
case anybody is interested in taking a look. It does the following:

You give it a *.h or *.cpp file
It produces a *.tolua file
It runs toLua on that file to produce *.tolua.cpp

Hope this is of some use...

Eric

PS. I'm working on a whole C++ system for Lua that is derived from toLua and
lua++. It allows you to use Lua from behind a generic scripting engine
interface. That means that you could (in theory) write a program that could
work with multiple languages (and not just lua). I'll have more details
soon.