I want to automate the process to generate a tolua .pkg file from a C++ header.
My question is the following.. will tolua in a next version handle things
like this:

typedef void (  * PFNGLLOADTRANSPOSEMATRIXFARBPROC) (const GLfloat *m);

??

I want to do, for example, some_script /usr/include/GL/gl.h > gl.pkg .. there
is such script (im doing one in python but if is already done, why
duplicate efforts? :).

- Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source -
- http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research   -
- Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42. -