Hi everyone,
I'm trying to find a lightweight GUI toolkit that I could use with
Lua. I've looked into wxWindows, V, fltk and Fox, among others,
they're all excllent, but I haven't yet found something that would be
an analogue of Lua in the GUI arena, i.e., something simple, small,
easy to implement and extend. Does any of you have any
suggestions?
Thanks for any info,
Ken
P.S. I read the following on the LuaCMD page: "(...) IUP, as other
libraries, soon will be available with a binding for Lua." Any news on
that?
Kenneth Rochel de Camargo, Jr. MD PhD
Associate Professor - Social Medicine Institute
Rio de Janeiro State U. - Brazil
e-mail: kenneth@uerj.br
http://members.xoom.com/kencamargo/
PGP Public key available in the homepage