On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 03:01:08PM +0200, Adolf Mathias wrote:
> And while we're at it, I'd really love a "next" tag method (maybe
> also "nexti") that allows the construction of generic iterators for
> user types. A for/foreach function should then use the respective
> tag methods...

This would be a nice addition, because it would allow you to construct
native-looking list or array datatypes (which can be iterated
through). However, if I remember correctly from when I suggested this
it turns out to be pretty tricky.

--
David Jeske (N9LCA) + http://www.chat.net/~jeske/ + jeske@chat.net