I am releasing NebLUA 1.0a - a lua script server for the 3d engine The
Nebula Device. It makes use of lua 4.0 and TKLua to achieve a very
full-featured scripting interface to The Nebula Device. I think it is
also a decent example of how to embed lua into a host program, complete
with tag methods, c functions, garbage collection, and whatnot.

The Nebula Device is a free 3d engine from Radon Labs, which they are
using for their next commercial game, Nomads. It is cross platform
between Linux, and Win9x and WinNT. It also (from my limited knowledge)
has a very nice architecture to work with.

For more information, please visit
http://logichole.codevault.org/nebula/ .

--James Hearn