Hi,

> Actually, as I was typing the various responses I think I came to
> essentially the same conclusion: leave Lua alone. I think you are right that
> what I was proposing was basically a different kind of language. I have
> thought that a Scheme without the parens might be kind of interesting. But
> Lua is something different and probably better for it.

That's exactly the point I was going to make if the discussion continued
much longer :-). I am mostly a C programmer. Because of that, I tend
to miss some of C's *features* in Lua. Nevertheless, Lua is not C (or any
other language for that matter) and I like it the way it is.

If you want a Scheme without parens, take a look at Rebol. I personally
don't like it, but its semantics are closer to what you were talking about.

Regards,
Diego.