> > and in my Debian package of Lua 4.0; see
> >
> >     http://angg.twu.net/e/lua.e.html
>
> Are you planning to commit your Lua 4.0 packages to the official debian pool?

I'd like to, but I don't have the time for that right now... But if
someone wants to take on what I did, make the package lintian-clean,
submit it, etc, I'd be happy to help. I just want a Lua package that
works, I don't even need my name on the credits (though a link to my
home page on a "thanks" file would be highly appreciated :-).

Cheers,
  Eduardo Ochs
  http://angg.twu.net/
  edrx@inx.com.br