On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:45:56 -0300
Waldemar Celes <celes@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> > What is the best way / library to use Lua with C++?
> >

> I don't know the best way.
> I developed the tolua tool: www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~celes/tolua
> and, of course, I use it to bind C++ to Lua.
> tolua helps you to access C++ feature from Lua,
> and the Lua own API allows you to access Lua features from C++.

What are the diferences of Tolua with the other bindings listed in the lua
addons page: Luna, Not-tolua, Script ?. And the cuestionable question...
what is better? :)

| Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source |
| http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research   |
| Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42. |