Lenny Palozzi <lenny.palozzi@home.com> wrote:

>I hacked a version of Lua to run on PalmOS.

Bravo!  This is terrific news.

>* rewrote Lua's generic memory allocator

What are the limits of such an approach?  Once an application is built
this way, does it have the ability to deal with reasonable amounts of
data, well over 64 Kb, that is?

>Not sure where I will go with this, a stable port maybe? Comments?n
Yes, please.  As Palm owner, I'd be very interested to try this and build
on top of it.   One month from now there will be an announcement which
could make this port quite, ehm, interesting...

-jcw