[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lua in itself?
- From: Jean-Claude Wippler <jcw@...>
- Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:15:48 -0800
I have a few questions, related to the direction of Lua:
1) Has anyone considered writing more parts of Lua in itself, or is
anyone even doing it (as open source)? Things like the lexer/parser/
code-generator come to mind.
2) Has anyone considered making the "luac" compiler a Lua library? And
somewhat related: made mods to have it generate output as string instead
of to file?
3) Has anyone considered making tolua a pure-Lua application, i.e.
recoding the tolua main in Lua?