On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 11:19:36AM +0000, Reuben Thomas wrote:

> > I don't think we need the sarcasm but thanks for the advice.
>
> Sorry, no sarcasm intended. I often feel I can't keep up with the economy,
> precision and clarity of Lua's designers and authors on this list, which is
> pretty embarrassing considering English is my native language.

Often people who speak English (or any other language, I imagine) as a
secondary language often speak and write it better than those who speak
it nativly.  This is mainly due to them learning from the rules, rather
than learning from other people who may introduce mistakes, slang etc.

--
Rob Kendrick - http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Do something unusual today.  Pay a bill.