> >> Can I make myself clearer somehow?
>
> I don't think we need the sarcasm but thanks for the advice.

Sorry, no sarcasm intended. I often feel I can't keep up with the economy,
precision and clarity of Lua's designers and authors on this list, which is
pretty embarrassing considering English is my native language.

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/
"In 1727, Helen Morrison, a lonely spinster, became the first woman to