[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: EPOC port updated
- From: Reuben Thomas <rrt1001@...>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:41:00 +0000 (GMT)
An update of the Lua EPOC port (for Psion PDAs and the like) is now
available on my web page (http://sc3d.org/rrt/, and choose "Lua" from the
A couple of us have used it quite a lot, and it seems stable.
I had to hack around three problems to make this port work:
1. EPOC's strtod is broken (if no characters are parsed, the second
argument, endptr, is set to NULL rather than the value of the first
argument). I fixed this with a wrapper function that does the right thing.
2. EPOC has floating point exceptions turned on by default. I added a
function to turn them off, which is called by lua.c's main().
3. EPOC has a fixed stack size, which defaults to 8Kb. This doesn't seem to
be enough; for the moment, I've set it to 16Kb.
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | plagiarism, n. the mind burgles