Philippe Lhoste wrote:
[...]
> BTW, I have tested all the non-interactive scripts with SciTE, a text editor
> supporting Lua syntax highlighting and script running (it capture the
> results). It also have an experimental Lua scripting extension, but it is not
> yet integrated to the official release (it is only in the CVS). I didn't tried
> it yet, but it won't be long now...
> http://www.scintilla.org/

Another execellent editor with LUA syntax coloring is Vim
http://www.vim.org

It doesn't have a lua interface yet, but it should be pretty easy
add since they already have optional perl and python.

--
Reed Mideke                  rfm(at)cruzers.com
If that doesn't work:        rfm(at)portalofevil.com