Hi,

I found a nice wiki-implementation: swiki. The only inconvenient thing is
that everyone, who wants to edit it, has to SignUp once.
But this swiki gives us more security than most of the others do.
For each topic there´s a history. So if anyone deletes a topic or destroys
it, you can look at the older versions. And there is the possibility to
"roll back" a topic -> this restores an older version.
Swiki has pretty easy syntax and is able to interpret html.

http://people.freenet.de/luaweb

Since I´m out of time, the link to swiki is still missing. But I added one
in the introducing text.
CU

Thomas Praxl