[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: tolua 4.0
- From: Waldemar Celes <celes@...>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:20:16 -0200
Jonathan Adamczewski wrote:
> I have read on the lua-l list that you will be releasing it soon but
> was hoping that we
> might be allowed access to your current work. I realise that it may
> not be complete
> but we are prepared to treat it as a beta and help where ever possible
> in it's completion.
For those who want to try the tolua 4.0,
there is a alpha version available at
I am still working on its performance, and will probably change
the code (not the interface) in the next days.
Also, the docs are not up-to-date.
The main changes are:
- Lua 4.0 compatible (tolua is now reentrant)
- new support for 'bool' type (mapped to Lua as 1 or nil)
- new support for extracting .pkg instruction from real header file
- fixed bugs reported in this list.
- no support for overloading relational operators: <=, >=, > (it
supports < only)
- the option -a is no longer support (we need the lua state to initalize
feedbacks, suggestions and bug reports are very wellcome.