> regular-expression implementation. Unless, of course, someone finds a good
> way to implement alternation into the current (recursive) style.

I think the key is to have syntax that puts the alternation operator before
the alternatives. Then it seems easy enough.

I've decided to give up on pmatch and just implement my match function using
POSIX regexps. A pity I hacked for several hours (and made the code much
simpler) before coming to this conclusion, but I think it's a good one.

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/
L'art des vers est de transformer en beautés les faiblesses (Aragon)