>Maybe also a netiquete for simulating object oriented programming
>with all the concepts that Lua can handle would be useful too ?

The FAQ, the slides, and the SPE paper have some examples of this.
See also the Yindo and its class documentation at http://www.yindo.com/ .

>So we all may speak the same language

Yes, but please note that Lua is *by design* something that is to be adapted
to your use, while keeping a single syntactical framework. In other words,
we should all be able to recognize each other's programs as Lua programs,
but it will be hard to say what they do because of the exported C functions
and specially the tag methods will be different for each application.
This is how it should be, of course.
--lhf