Very good suggestions!
Why not create a "netiquette" describing the official polite way for writing
libraries for Lua ?
Hints like these may be extremely powerful

Maybe also a netiquete for simulating object oriented programming
with all the concepts that Lua can handle would be useful too ?

authors?...

So we all may speak the same language

Luiz