>A (very) late change request, but only a clerical change. Could all API
>functions be identified as such in header and code with a macro such as
>LUA_API_FUNCTION, so that those of us who would like to build Lua as a
>Windows DLL can do so easily?

Some time ago, I posted to the list a Lua script for adding __stdcall
to the code. I think this is needed for using a Windows DLL in Visual Basic.
This script is now included in the distribution.

I think the best solution for your request is a similar script, which is
easy to write. Please tell us what you need exactly and I'll add a script for
it. I assume that LUA_API_FUNCTION would be a macro defined as empty in Unix
and as what in Windows?
--lhf