> Hallo,
> 	I don't know if it's just me, but I hate to read for a long time
> on-line. I spend lots of money printing manuals (Lua's inclusive) and
> sometimes buying a good book. I'm one of those people who believe paper
> will never disappear.

I'm inclined to agree with you about the ergonomics of paper, and I too
print a lot of stuff out. I don't think it's very expensive, though.

In any case, electronic paper and ink will soon provide roughly the same
ergonomics as conventional paper and ink.

Having said that, some books, such as K&R 2nd edn, and the LaTeX
Companion, I use often enough and refer to stable enough systems that they
are excellent to have in paper format (I could say the same for my
dictionaries).

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | Maximiste, n.  pessimiste