----- Original Message -----
From: Erik Hougaard <erik@hougaard.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: Locals in global namespace

Of course... I'm afraid you missed my point entirely. What I refer to is
using local declarations in the global namespace, i.e. a program
only consisting of "local x" (no functions, no nothing).

--

  Magnus Lie Hetland      (magnus at hetland dot org)

 "Reality is what refuses to disappear when you stop
  believing in it"                 -- Philip K. Dick