>From: "Magnus Lie Hetland" <mlh@idi.ntnu.no>

>That's not in the current reference manual for 4.0, is it?

No, we decided to add 'for' for tables after we releases 4.0a.

>Is there a list of these changes (like -- no lables, table "for" loops...)
>from the manual somewhere?

No, but Roberto has posted a list of changes from 4.0a to 4.0b.

(As I am working on a parser, it would be
>nice to use the 4.0 syntax, and not the 4.0a stuff which is no longer
>valid...)

One-line summary: no labels, 'for' for tables, no pragmas.
I hope the parser is in Lua and that you'll be able to share it with the list.
--lhf