On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 10:10:01AM -0300, Erik Hougaard wrote:
> Has anybody considered using Lua for a Neural Network .. I have a customer
> that might want to solve some decision making based on a neural network.
> Any comments/Suggestions ?
> /Erik

Back in 95-96 I wrote a Hopfield simulator using
C and lua. (It was a course project)
Basically the heavy simulating engine was in C,
while all the display, configuration and example
specifics were in lua.

I can look for that code if you are interested.
(the lua version it used is probably a bit
outdated ;-)

Siome
--
Siome Klein Goldenstein