Hi everyone,

I'm using Lua to extend Moray - a 3D modeller for POV-Ray that runs
under Windows - but I noticed that, in some situations, Lua calls
_ALERT (wich has been redefined to pop a MessageBox) and exits.

Well, I can't let Lua exit without giving the user the chance to save
his/her work. So I would like to know where exactly Lua can call exit
() and how to avoid it.

Of course I'm aware of luaL_opt*, but are there any other places
where exit() can be called besides argument passing from Lua to C?

For those who want to check this project, visit
http://members.xoom.com/leiradel/. The source code will be available
as soon as I have a resonable stable version, without exit()'s!

Regards,

Andre de Leiradella