From: Brandon Van Every [mailto:vanevery@3dprogrammer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 12:23 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: game developers?

I'm aware from the Lua projects pages that several game developers, both
hobbyist and professional, have used Lua as the game engine's embedded
scripting
language.  I am wondering what drove your decision to use Lua instead of
other
embeddable scripting languages?  Most notably Python, as in my brief survey
of
what's available that seems like a good candidate.  Anyways, tell me what
your
overriding concerns were, and also what they are now, having gained
experience
with Lua.

Cheers,                              3d graphics optimization jock
Brandon Van Every                    Seattle, WA

Experts eliminate the simpler mistakes in favor of the more
complex ones, thereby achieving a higher degree of stupidity.  :-)