I'm aware from the Lua projects pages that several game developers, both
hobbyist and professional, have used Lua as the game engine's embedded scripting
language.  I am wondering what drove your decision to use Lua instead of other
embeddable scripting languages?  Most notably Python, as in my brief survey of
what's available that seems like a good candidate.  Anyways, tell me what your
overriding concerns were, and also what they are now, having gained experience
with Lua.

Cheers,                              3d graphics optimization jock
Brandon Van Every                    Seattle, WA

Experts eliminate the simpler mistakes in favor of the more
complex ones, thereby achieving a higher degree of stupidity.  :-)