>I'm interested in ldb because it has "break" and "stop/continue", something
>which I want to explore for my application both for debugging and to pause
>lua scripts during normal execution.  Lua's debug API doesn't seem to
>have a break or stop/continue.  Is there a simple way to implement this?
>
>Thanks for your help!
>Falko

Take a look at LuaCmd, The Lua Commander, announced in the list a while ago
by Antonio Scuri.  It provides break point and step by step execution
facilities.

You can find more information about it in the mail group archive or in the
address  http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~scuri/luacmd

[]s,
Carlos Augusto